Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Starting a Blog

Several of our family members and friends have been blogging for a long time now, we are a little behind the times. As it is close to a new year, maybe time for a new blog. We have many things to be grateful for and so many great things to remember. Our loved ones far away will be glad to keep up on the day and life of M&M, with a mini M&M to sweeten life.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you on here. I can't wait to see all the little updates in your life and the fun adventures of little Nessy. Have fun at Christmas with your family and I'll see you soon. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Welcome to the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you've made the first step of starting a blog.... how about you add to it a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GUESS WE STARTED AND FINISHED THE SAME DAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on Mike I expect a little more effort on your part here!

    ReplyDelete