

Each time Anessa sees her friends, they are all so happy to see each other. I love it. We spend a considerable amount of time with these friends and Anessa doesn't go to nursery yet, so these may be the only friends her own age that she has. I was just thinking about our last few experiences together. It seems that one always bites or pinches the other and tears follow. Then, almost instantly, it is forgiven and they are the best of friends again. How wonderful.
I think I have a lot to learn from my daughter and her little friends. If only to forgive so freely and quickly and to forget the incident all together. I am prone to prolonging the heartache or pain associated with any uncomfortable experience and harboring negative feelings when someone has truly offended me. Maybe this is one of the many reasons the Savior says we must become as little children or we cannot enter the kingdom of Heaven.
It always amazes me how quickly these little ones forgive!
ReplyDelete