A while ago I was helping my mom clean out a shop at her house (which we didn't get finished, but oh well) and we came across big sacks of baby clothes that my mom had used for Jayme. It is hard to believe that Jayme is already 14. I remember when he was born. I was 14. He is growing up into a fine young man. He is great. Anyways, I was going to say that in the sacks of clothes I found this pair of overalls. I thought they were cute so I brought them home for Anessa. She looks adorable in them. Jayme was adorable in them. Some things never change. And they are tough. I am curious to see how long they will last. So far they are holding up great.
A little "hooray" shout for Osh Kosh BGosh and their "tough" clothes!!

Those are some really cute overalls... I love over alls
ReplyDelete